This blog is meant to be the ramblings of an endurance enthusiast...enjoy.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Spring schedule...

...is taking shape...I have the Trail marathon the last weekend in April...here  - doing the entire weekend, 5 miler on Sat...then full mara on Sunday - fun stuff - prior to this, looking to do the Mill Creek Distance Classic in Y-town...and at $25 for what is the hilliest 1/2 marathon I have ever done it is some serious bang for the buck...so all these 1/2 mara's charging $70 and up drive me nuts...also looking to jump in this bike race...Barry - Roubaix - just hope it works out with a vaca I am working on around that time...and then in June I have the BSG 2011 - so there you have it - some of the highlights of the spring...

I am sure there will be some other training events in there as well to keep things interesting...also trying to fit in a training camp down to TN at some point...would like to make a big combo trip out of the Barry and then head to TN for some riding...we shall see how it all shakes out...

Out...